Sunday, March 2, 2014

Review: Emerge by SE Hall

Emerge (Evolve, #1)“You never have to be without me, Laney, never.”
He lied…my everything I ever knew, trusted, wanted…I am, in fact, without him.

On my own and out of my shell, I learn new things about life, friendship and…myself. 

Like what you’ve always known may not be what you’ve always wanted. 

Dane Kendrick awakened things within me that I never knew existed, unraveling and uncovering the real Laney Jo Walker. 

I’m a NEW adult…so is my story.
um wow! So many twists and turns that I def did not see coming and the cliff hanger OMG!!! SE HALL really out did her self with this one. I fell in love with the characters immediately, I mean who wouldn't Laney is the all american girl, with no filter and doesn't hold back. My heart went out for Evan but OMG Dane is so HOT and so sweet!!! And I loved that Laney was a guys girl, her best friends were all guys which I can totally relate to. I loved that she wasn't what most girls today seem to be, which is self indulged. Sawyer was probably my fave out of all the guys because he was so hilarious and free spirited. I think SE HALL has become my new favorite author, I really can't wait to read the rest of this serious, its just completely phenomenal and such a change of pace from the norm. SE HALL completely blew me away, I highly recommend reading Emerge.
S.E.Hall resides in Arkansas with her husband of 18 years and 4 beautiful daughters. When not in the stands watching her ladies play softball, she enjoys reading YA and NA romance. She is the author of amazon best selling series, Evolve Series. Book 1 Emerge, Book 2 Embrace, Book 2.5 (novella) Entangled.
S.E. Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment